Effective Date: February 11, 2022
Ametrine Wellness, doing business as “Jetty Extracts”, and its affiliates and subsidiaries, (collectively, “Jetty Extracts”, “us”, “our”, and “we”) are committed to respecting the privacy rights of our customers and other users of the website, https://jettyextracts.com (the “Site”), and any desktop, mobile, or other computer software application, and any email list, content, product, services, or other features provided by or through Jetty Extracts (collectively, with the Site, the “Services”).
WHAT WE COLLECT
We collect the following categories of personal information:
- Identifiers: your name, postal address, email address, phone number, and unique identifiers that may identify your device or browser, but not you by name.
- Commercial Information: your payment information for purchase, your purchase history, usage history, browsing or search history, and information about products or services you have shown interest in.
- Geolocation Data.
- Internet or Related Activity: your IP address, internet or application browsing and search history, and information regarding your use of the Services.
- Inferences Drawn from Personal Information: the inferences that we draw from your Personal Information and activities create a profile that we use to identify goods and services that may be of interest to you.
HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect and receive your Personal Information in a few different ways:
Information You Provide to Us
You provide us with Personal Information when:
- Filling out forms, subscribing to products or services, or setting up an online account through the Services.
- Posting reviews or other material.
- Communicating directly with us through the website, email, or other mediums related to the Services.
Information We Collect Automatically
- Details of your visits to our Services, including your shopping and advertising preferences, traffic data, location, and the resources that you access and use on the Services.
- Information about how you are accessing our services, your device, and your internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, browser type, and setting preferences.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services. The information we collect automatically may include Personal Information or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve the Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Services.
Information We Collect from Third Parties
Personal Information we collect from third parties may include:
- Personal Information Collected from Our Service Providers. We use many third party service providers within the Services to help us run the features of the Services. For example, these service providers may collect information about your browser, operating system, basket contents, browsing history, location to help us troubleshoot and resolve any issues you are experiencing with our Services.
- Personal Information Collected When You Connect Third Parties to the Services. We may collect Personal Information from third-party sources for business and commercial purposes to support core functions of our Services and to enhance your experience in using the Services. For example, we may collect information about your participation in third party programs that provide payment and transaction information, or information from social media accounts you link to the Services, including demographic and other marketing information.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use or disclose Personal Information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- To meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request information or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop the Services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure an account you may have with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your experience on the Services and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through the Services, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of the Services and other technology assets, and our business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve the Services
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
- As necessary to provide the Services, or with your consent.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about our the Service is among the assets transferred.
We may aggregate and/or anonymize Personal Information so that it is not Personal Information so that we can analyze and improve the Services or for similar lawful purposes. We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized information with prospective business partners or other third parties.
HOW WE MAY SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your Personal Information by disclosing it for business purposes as follows:
To our parent, subsidiaries and affiliates.
To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support the Services or our business, including third parties that help us maintain and service the Services and your account, process or fulfill your orders, provide you customer service, verify your identity, and detect and prevent fraud.
To partners, advertisers, advertising networks, advertising servers, and analytics companies or other third parties in connection with marketing, promotional, and other offers.
To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
With your consent.
To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Jetty Extracts’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Jetty Extracts about the users of the Services is among the assets transferred.
To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Jetty Extracts, our customers or others.
SECURING YOUR INFORMATION
We retain Personal Information when we have a legitimate business need to do so. When we no longer have any legitimate business need to retain your Personal Information, we will take commercially reasonable steps to delete or anonymize it, if possible. We make commercially reasonable technical and organizational efforts to protect your Personal Information. However, please be advised that we cannot guarantee complete security.
The Services may contain links to third-party websites and services, which may have privacy policies that differ from ours. We are not responsible for, nor do we have control over, these third party websites. Please review their privacy policies regarding your use of such sites.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. There are mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Email Lists. You can unsubscribe from our emails by clicking unsubscribe within any email message. After unsubscribing, you will continue to receive transactional emails and other emails directly related to your use of the Services.
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website, or from interest-based advertising on the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) website.
- Deletion. You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account.
We do not sell your Personal Information. We may share your Personal Information by disclosing it to a third party for a business purpose, but we only make these disclosures under where the service provider or other recipient is required to use the information only within the scope of the services they provide to us. In the preceding twelve (12) months, Company has disclosed personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Identifiers to payment processors, customer service platforms, and delivery and courier companies.
- Commercial Information to customer service platforms and data analytics providers, and delivery and courier companies.
- Usage, Technology, Cookies, and Internet Activity to data analytics platforms.
Right to Know and Data Portability
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months (the “right to know”). Once we receive your request and confirm your identity (see Exercising Your Rights to Know or Delete below), we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
Right to Delete
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions (the “right to delete”). Once we receive your request and confirm your identity (see Exercising Your Rights to Know or Delete below), we will review your request to see if an exception allowing us to retain the information applies. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
We will delete or deidentify personal information not subject to one of these exceptions from our records and will direct our service providers to take similar action.
Exercising Your Rights to Know or Delete
To exercise your rights to know or delete described above, please submit a request by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may only submit a request to know twice within a 12-month period. Your request to know or delete must:
- State “Data Request” or “Data Deletion Request” in the subject line.
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative, which may include:
- Email address
- State of residence
- Billing zip code
- Order numbers
- If you are are an authorized representative, written proof of such authority
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. We will only use personal information provided in the request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make it.
Response Timing & Format
We will confirm receipt of your request within ten (10) business days. We endeavor to substantively respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to another 45 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily usable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We do not presently sell Personal Information. Nevertheless, to opt out of the sale of your Personal Information, please click on the Do Not Sell My Personal Information link on our website footer or provided here. Once you make an opt-out request, we will wait at least twelve (12) months before asking you to reauthorize personal information sales. We will only use personal information provided in an opt-out request to review and comply with the request.
DATA FROM MINORS
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal Information from anyone under the age of 21. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a person under age 21, we will use reasonable attempts to delete that information. If you believe that a person under 21 may have provided us Personal Information, please contact us at email@example.com.